Nyanko no Doujinshi

にゃん同へようこそ!
Welcome to Nyanko no Doujinshi (にゃん子の同人誌) (or Nyandou (にゃん同) for short) :) I am your host, Nyanko (にゃん子) This is a world of MAGIC and WONDER...erm...no...it's full of doujinshi and reviews...of mostly Howl's Moving Castle doujinshi! Howl ♥


Feel free to post your opinions/reviews about the doujinshi, also!

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Sour - Sweet Time Replay

Title: Sour-Sweet Time Replay
Author: Tohko Akiba, Fujimino-makeinu
Furigana: No
ISBN: None (doujinshi)
Link: Kemonogoya

Yay! My first doujinshi! Isn't it pretty? *preen* The cover is slightly pearly... :) Fancy!

I'll have to finish the review of this one later :) I had to watch the rest of Jyuuni Kokki to figure out who some of the people were --; There is no furigana next to the names and I think some of the characters are from episodes I hadn't seen yet.

Status: Emailed, waiting for permission to post picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home