Nyanko no Doujinshi

にゃん同へようこそ!
Welcome to Nyanko no Doujinshi (にゃん子の同人誌) (or Nyandou (にゃん同) for short) :) I am your host, Nyanko (にゃん子) This is a world of MAGIC and WONDER...erm...no...it's full of doujinshi and reviews...of mostly Howl's Moving Castle doujinshi! Howl ♥


Feel free to post your opinions/reviews about the doujinshi, also!

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Nagareboshi (ながれ星)

Title: Nagareboshi (ながれ星)
Circle: P.P.P. Press
Publisher: Denjin Club
Size: B5
Pages: 44
Type: Offset
Pairing: Howl x Sophie
Rating: G
Publish Date: 05.29.2005
Site: Denjin Club is Link Free.

Whee! They kiss :) This is a really cute story with really cute art. It's a very shoujo-like style (the art is). I got it from the ebay seller, Snottyskids. It got bent in the mail :*(

There is only one story in the manga. (The plot is similar to another doujinshi I have...but I can't quite remember which one...it'll come to me. I'll have to get back to that thought.) Sophie is talking to Howl about what he said (in the movie) when he first met her, "捜したよ” (I've been looking for you). The story fills in what this could mean (which is pretty much what the other doujinshi author concluded, too...I agree! This is what Howl must have meant! How romantic!) Howl in this doujinshi is very lean and tall, with a sort of "high school boy" type attitude (you know, the cool, cute guy lead in most shoujo manga centered around school life).

I guess mine is a second printing. The first printing date is 05.04.2005.

I guess today isn't a writing night...this whole entry is rather disjointed and unorganized...kind of like my brain...this is your brain...this is your brain on lack of sleep...that kind of thing, I guess.


Status: Need to request permission to post pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home