Nyanko no Doujinshi

にゃん同へようこそ!
Welcome to Nyanko no Doujinshi (にゃん子の同人誌) (or Nyandou (にゃん同) for short) :) I am your host, Nyanko (にゃん子) This is a world of MAGIC and WONDER...erm...no...it's full of doujinshi and reviews...of mostly Howl's Moving Castle doujinshi! Howl ♥


Feel free to post your opinions/reviews about the doujinshi, also!

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

One Heart

Title: One Heart
Circle: Isotope
Publisher: 胡登()
Size: A5
Pages: 22
Type: Offset
Pairing: None
Rating: G
Publish Date: 05.04.2003
Site: Isotope is Link Free with the provision that you email them.


OMG! The art is soooo pretty! I actually saw a post about Isotope's site before my doujinshi order came...and what do ya know? I had ordered 3 doujinshi by Isotope :) Twee hee hee! Fear not, I shall procure more! I ordered Secret Garden (the anthology and the not, and a few more!) Whee! The cover and the inside art do match :) The way they draw clothes is amazing! I so wish I could draw like this!

You have NEVER seen Calcifer, until you see THIS Calcifer! OMG! He's eating a log! Calcifer is SO HOT! No kidding! For reals! Oh? Did I mention this Calcifer is not the movie Calcifer? This may not be the book Calcifer, either!

There was a problem with this doujinshi...I so wanted more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home