Nyanko no Doujinshi

にゃん同へようこそ!
Welcome to Nyanko no Doujinshi (にゃん子の同人誌) (or Nyandou (にゃん同) for short) :) I am your host, Nyanko (にゃん子) This is a world of MAGIC and WONDER...erm...no...it's full of doujinshi and reviews...of mostly Howl's Moving Castle doujinshi! Howl ♥


Feel free to post your opinions/reviews about the doujinshi, also!

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Waltz




Title: Waltz
Circle: Shikisai Ongaku (色彩音楽)
Publisher: Haruka, Hikari (治香ヒカリ)
Size: B5
Pages: 28
Type: Offset
Pairing: Howl x Sophie
Rating: G
Publish Date: 12.29.2004
Site: Shikisai Ongaku is Link Free with the provision that you email them.

"まぁ。。。大半の原因は僕のあるなぁ" (Well...it's mostly becasue of me, you know...), Howl in regard to Sophie cleaning all the time, from Waltz.

Yes! Yes! Good Howl! Appreciate Sophie's housework! Would that more men would appreciate and understand that they are the major reason for suffering-house-cleaning-women (who usually have to work full-time, too!)!

The art is true to the cover; very good, very cute. Howl looks so good in this one! He doesn't look exactly like in the movie, he's shoujo-fied, so he looks cuter :)

This is the first of their 4 (that I know of) Howl dj thus far. I love this circle :) Hmm...this one sold out at her first event, so there is a reprinting. It seems the first one has a textured (like striped-grooves) cover and the reprint has a shiny cover. I don't know if there was more than one reprint. There are two stories in this honobono volume:

  1. Waltz
    ...is a very cute, sweet little glimpse into Howl and Sophie's world. This one is based on the movie version. There is a short character introduction at the beginning. Howl has black hair
  2. 世界に一つだけの花(Only One [of these] Flower in the World)
    ...has a blonde Howl, and is based on the book version (after the second book, Castle in the Air, it seems..I haven't read that one yet). I love the fan girls at the beginning of the story...they act just like me!
I don't really know exactly why, but I really like Shikisai Ongaku's dj. They just strike the perfect chord with me, I guess. Howl is very sweet and I can relate to Sophie's feelings. I wish it was a bit longer, but then I get my wish :) As the circle continues to write about Howl, their dj get longer

Fanbookish
has a picture of the cover art for Waltz up :)
Status: Emailed, waiting for permission to post picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home