Nyanko no Doujinshi

にゃん同へようこそ!
Welcome to Nyanko no Doujinshi (にゃん子の同人誌) (or Nyandou (にゃん同) for short) :) I am your host, Nyanko (にゃん子) This is a world of MAGIC and WONDER...erm...no...it's full of doujinshi and reviews...of mostly Howl's Moving Castle doujinshi! Howl ♥


Feel free to post your opinions/reviews about the doujinshi, also!

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Watashi no Mahoutsukai (私の魔法使い)



Title: Watashi no Mahoutsukai (私の魔法使い)
Circle: Milk★Price & OOGGG1!!!
Publisher: Higashi, Seiya(東聖夜) & Mizutama (水玉)
Size: B5
Pages: 58
Type: Offset
Pairing: Howl x Sophie
Rating: G
Publish Date: 05.29.2005
Site: Milky Milky Milky
OOGGG1!!! Both sites are Link Free.




This was the only Howl doujinshi I could find at Anime Expo...but then again, I don't fight through people to dig through boxes. I just ask the people working there. I was surprised to see how many people working there didn't know their own stock of doujinshi...or many authors/circles. Gee, no one knew Amagi, Sayuri :*( Some of them didn't even know Howl!!!! Argh! Maybe there were more, but I'm not the kind of person who can fight through a crowd of people. I guess you could say I'm just a scaredy cat. Maybe I'll find some at Comic Con where the anime booths aren't as crowded?

This one was full of a lot of short stories:
  1. My Magician
  2. My World, My Precious
  3. ? (I can't find a title for this...erm)
  4. Kiraboshi
I'm sleepy. I'm going to have to finish this tomorrow.

Status: Emailed, waiting for permission to post picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home